Buying Real Estate
To make sure your home purchase is successful, we take the following steps:
- Provide you with pertinent information about the towns you are considering to move into. This information will be designed to be specific for your needs.
- Arrange for loan pre-qualification, at no cost to you, to identify your price range and discuss types of financing that will fit your needs. Special consideration will be given to tax and investment consequences.
- Show you properties in your price range which meet your specific criteria, until we find the right home for you!
- Advise you about comparable sales, listings and market trends which affect your offer price.
- Prepare an offer to purchase “Binder”.
- Negotiate your offer with the seller and their agent, to achieve a compromisable price and terms.
- Order inspections through qualified professionals. Be present during the inspections at the home. Furnish you with a copy of all reports, and provide you with a clear understanding of the scope and content of those reports.
- Negotiate repairs if necessary.
- Attend the contract signing if necessary.
- Monitor completion of all inspections, loan approval and time frames as specified in the purchase contract.
- Review your closing documents for accuracy and be present during your closing.
- Furnish you with a list of service providers (i.e. moving co., electric co., gas co., garbage, telephone, day care, schools, cable television, etc).