Selling Real Estate
Precious Properties is successful in selling your home for the following reasons:
- Prepare a comprehensive market analysis of the current value of your home to help you determine a realistic list price and educate you about current market conditions.
- Counsel you on the visual presentation of your home; do a room by room walkthrough and recommend ways to enhance marketability.
- Submit your home to the MLS to provide maximum exposure to potential purchasers.
- Feature your home on the World Wide Web at our website, www.PreciousProperties.com, and at Realtor.com.
- Tour your home with agents from our office and hold an Open House to attract buyers.
- Advertise in the Staten Island Advance
- Communicate the results of our marketing activities to you at least weekly.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you on the sale of your home. Determine the buyer’s qualifications to obtain the mortgage. Assist attorneys in preparing the contract. Be present during all inspections, and meet with the appraiser. Review inspection reports with you.
- Monitor time frames and completion of all contractual obligations, keeping you informed throughout the process to completion.
- Attend the closing to answer any outstanding issues.